Treme Soundtrack Download






 1. Treme Song (Main Title Version)
 2. Feel Like Funkin’ It Up (Live Street Mix)
 3. I Hope You’re Comin’ Back To New Orleans
 4. Skokiaan – Kermit Ruffins & The Barbecue Swingers
 5. Ooh Poo Pah Doo – Trombone Shorty & James Andrews
 6. Drinka Little Poison (4 U Die)
 7. We Made It Through That Water – Free Agents Brass Band
 8. Shame Shame Shame – Steve Zahn & Friends
 9. My Indian Red – Dr. John
 10. At The Foot Of Canal Street
 11. Buona Sera – Louis Prima
 12. New Orleans Blues – Tom McDermott & Lucia Micarelli
 13. I Don’t Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You
 14. Indian Red (Wild Man Memorial) – Mardi Gras Indians
 15. Indian Red – Donald Harrison
 16. Time Is On My Side – Irma Thomas & Allen Toussaint
 17. This City – Steve Earle
 18. Just A Closer Walk With Thee – Treme Brass Band
 19. My Darlin’ New Orleans – Li’l Queenie & The Percolators